Are you a bar, club promoter, barber shop, salon, retail store, restaurant, gym or other venue that caters to men or youth? We need your help!
We provide local business owners in Los Angeles County with free condoms for distribution at their place of business, whether it’s a retail store, barber shop, salon, bar, restaurant, gym, clinic or other venue that has a lot of foot traffic.
It’s simple. You sign up using our online form and we’ll send you a display kit that includes:
- See-through table top container to house condoms (while supplies last)
- 2,000 condoms in the initial order with the ability to order more as needed online.
The program is funded by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s Division of HIV and STD Programs.
Condom distribution partners will receive the following benefits at no charge:
Promote your organization or business
Throughout the year, L.A. County will promote the L.A. Condom program via radio, outdoor advertising, T.V., our websites and through local events and social media channels. The goal will be to educate residents on the program and the availability of free condoms at select locations.
Your business will be listed here at www.LACondom.com. This site is heavily promoted in our advertising and is an integral part of our PR & marketing outreach that includes visibility on:
- L.A. County’s Resource Website
- L.A. Condom’s Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/LACondom (over 36,000+ Likes)
- At events throughout L.A. County
- On custom collateral pieces (flyers, hand-outs, wallet cards, etc.)
Need More Condoms?
If you choose to become a long-term condom provider, our goal is to make it easy to replenish your supply of condoms:
- You will be able to order condoms using our short online order form at any time (the URL will be provided to you);
- The condoms will be directly shipped to your establishment; and
- You will be provided a local contact to call for information, questions or concerns.
In order to participate with us as a distribution partner, we ask that you be willing to commit to this program for a minimum of six months. Once you receive the condoms, we ask that you make sure that they are easily available to your customers by placing them at the front desk entrance or register, on your counter/bar tops or other high-traffic areas, and even distribute at your booth at events. The idea is to make the free condoms accessible to anyone who wants them, so put them in plain sight!
Please contact us with any questions and to confirm your commitment to become a condom distribution partner. Contact us at email@example.com.